The atelier lofts of Superlofts Groningen combine working and living space.
Located in a transformational area, Superlofts Groningen brings together a cooperative of owners who together invest in the building and its shared amenities such as a roof terrace, guest room and geothermal heat pump. The flexible Superlofts concept gives residents the freedom to customise and adapt their apartments over time, empowering people to create their dream home. The energy efficient building is also designed to be gas free.
- Location Groningen, The Netherlands
- Client Mede Opdrachtgeverschap (MO)
- Status Under development
- Program Housing
- Project architects David Klinkhamer, Martijn van Sluijters, Marc Verhoef
- Team Mira Nekova, Mai Henriksen, Menno Brouwer, Moniek Kamphuis
- Render company Marc Koehler Architects