We went to check out the latest mock-up for the Conradhuis of the Hogeschool van Amsterdam campus last week. It looks very promising!
Earlier this year, we went to the VeroStone quarry in Germany to handpick the stones of the facade. We selected a light beige-colored Jura stone. By combining the Jura stone with matching champagne colored window frames, we designed a classic, yet contemporary and elegant, facade. We are looking forward to see how the new building will add a sleek touch to the campus and its surroundings!
- Location Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Client Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Design MKA Architects, de Architekten Cie.
- Structural engineer ABT & Breed ID
- Contractor Visser & Smit Bouw